- 1 SKIN AGING
- 1.1 How does the skin change with age?
- 1.2 Why does the skin age?
- 1.3 What happens to the skin when you get older?
- 1.4 What is the cause of aging?
- 1.5 Why do older people have thin skin?
- 1.6 Why does the skin wrinkle and sag as we age ?
- 1.7 Why do older people have thin skin?
- 1.8 What is loss of elasticity in skin?
- 1.9 What is the cause of thin skin?
- 1.10 What gives skin its elasticity and strength?
- 1.11 How can I improve my skin elasticity ?
- 1.12 How do you get perfect skin?
- 1.13 How do you get beautiful skin?
Our skin is at the mercy of many forces as we tend to age: sun, harsh weather, and unhealthy habits. However we are able to take steps to help our skin keep supple and fresh-looking.
How your skin ages can rely on a range of factors: your life style, diet, heredity, and other personal habits. for example, smoking will produce free radicals, once-healthy oxygen molecules that are currently hyperactive and unstable. Free radicals injury cells, leading to, among other things, premature wrinkles.
There are other reasons, too. Primary factors contributive to wrinkled, spotted skin include normal aging, exposure to the sun (photoaging) and pollution, and loss of subcutaneous support (fatty tissue between your skin and muscle). Other factors that contribute to aging of the skin include stress, gravity, daily facial movement, obesity, and even sleep position.